What I love about this book is that it isn’t a book that you have to sit down and read the entire thing to know what it is about. So, I would actually consider this book as more of a guide, than a book. You can flip through pages to find ways to cut calories while you are at home or out on the town. The one thing that I wish was in this book are some recipes. Two of my favorite at home calorie cutting tips that I recently learned from this guide is that you can make simple swaps to really save on calories.
Instead of eating popcorn that comes in a bag, I opt for making popcorn fresh in a popcorn bowl with loose kernels. Natural popcorn tastes great to me and I don’t feel bad about eating it natural vs the butter popcorn, which always gives me a tummy ache. I also learned to swap whole milk in my coffee for skim milk and leave out the sugar. I can put as much skim milk as I want, to make my coffee creamy, but, skipping on sugar should really save me in the long run.
ABOUT EAT THIS! (from their website):
*This giveaway is open to the US Only
- 1 entry-Why would Now Eat This! be a perfect gift for you or a friend?
Come back here and leave a comment letting me know that you did both (REQUIRED)
- 1 entry-Become a follower of Pink Dandy Chatter on GFC and leave an additional comment saying that you are.
- 1 entry-Become a follower of Pink Dandy Chatter on Networked Blogs and leave an additional comment saying that you are.
- 2 entries-Add me to your Circle via Google+ and leave an additional comment saying that you did (with your name)
- 1 entry-Click +1 button at the top of this post
- 1 entry-Follow pinkdandy on Twitter and leave an additional comment saying that you are following.
- 1 entry-Follow RoccoDiSpirito on Twitter and leave an additional comment saying that you are following
- 2 entries-Subscribe to Pink Dandy Chatter newsletter and confirm subscription. Come back here and tell us that you did, along with the email address you used to subscribe with.
- 1 entry-Tweet the following:
#Win Now Eat This! 100 Quick Calorie Cuts autograph book by @RoccoDiSpirito from @pinkdandy #giveaway #WinNET100 http://tinyurl.com/7pqs9kt
Leave an additional comment with your twitter id. You may do this once in each 24 hour period.
- 1 entry-”Like” Pink Dandy on Facebook and come back here and leave an additional comment saying that you “like” us.
- 1 entry-”Like” RoccoDiSpirito on Facebook and come back here and leave an additional comment saying that you “like” them.
- 1 entry- Enter one other giveaway on Pink Dandy Chatter and leave an additional comment letting me know which giveaway you entered. Giveaway entered must be current (not expired). (You may receive 1 entry per giveaway you enter)
- 1 entry- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post and come back here to leave a comment, letting me know you’ve done so and which post. (Max of 5 entries)
- 2 entries-Add my link to your blog roll and let me know where I can find it
- 2 entries-Grab one of my buttons and leave the direct link to where I can find it
- 3 entries-Blog about this giveaway with a direct link here. Leave an additional comment with the direct link to your post so that I can view it
GIVEAWAY ENDS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18TH, 2011 AT NOON MST. GOOD LUCK!!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the product mentioned above for free for review purposes. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”