I used to own a pepper mill that had peppercorns in it and you had to manually grind the peppercorns. The peppercorns would often get stuck and would hurt my wrist to manually grind. I would shutter at the thought of having to use it. I have retired that one now that I have the Artesio Soft Touch Electric Pepper Grinder by Ozeri. The grinder runs on 4 AA batteries, which are included in the box as well as a full instruction manual with pictures, for easy set up.
This electric pepper grinder can be purchased on Amazon, which, is normally $39.99, but, is only $15.85 right now. This electric pepper grinder gadget is super easy to use and works every time I use it. The grinder is done in black and silver and has a very modern look. You will need to purchase peppercorns, from your local grocery store, and place them in the clear part of the grinder. Just under the removable lid is an adjustment knob, which, allows you to adjust the grinder from fine to coarse. Once the batteries are properly installed, you simply turn the grinder upside down and it starts grinding automatically until you flip it back over.
This electric pepper grinder is super easy to use and works every time I use it. My kids even love to use it and think it’s the most amazing gadget they’ve ever seen. We have it sitting on our family dinner table, so, that we can use it whenever we want a little extra pepper on our food. And, we often get lots of questions from visitors, wondering what it is and where they can get one. I love this!
ABOUT ARTESIO (from the Ozeri website):
The Ozeri Artesio Electric Grinder by Ozeri is the ultimate accompaniment to any dinning setting where a touch of fresh pepper (or salt) goes a long way. Designed to operate effortlessly, the Artesio combines an adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism with a battery-powered engine for push-button easy dispensing of pepper (or salt). Marketed almost exclusively by word of mouth, the battery powered Artesio consistently wins applause with its ability to grind peppercorns, salt and spices. The Artesio Electric Grinder by Ozeri also boasts an ultra-soft non-slip grip, and a built-in light for low-lit dining ambiances. The Artesio requires no assembly, and runs on 4 AA batteries (not included).
Winner must be willing to leave a review on Ozeri’s Amazon page after receiving the Artesio as a prize
- 1 entry- Visit Ozeri and tell me which product you would love to have and why (REQUIRED)
- 1 entry-Become a follower of Pink Dandy Chatter on GFC and leave an additional comment saying that you are.
- 2 entries-Add me to your Circle via Google+ and leave an additional comment saying that you did (with your name)
- 1 entry-Click +1 button at the top of this post
- 1 entry-Become a follower of Pink Dandy Chatter on Networked Blogs and leave an additional comment saying that you are.
- 1 entry-Follow pinkdandy on Twitter and leave an additional comment saying that you are following.
- 3 entries-Subscribe to Pink Dandy Chatter newsletter and confirm subscription. Come back here and tell us that you did, along with the email address you used to subscribe with.
- 1 entry-Tweet the following:
#Win an Artesio Soft Touch Electric Pepper Grinder by Ozeri by @pinkdandy #giveaway and url
Leave an additional comment with your twitter id. You may do this once in each 24 hour period.
- 1 entry-”Like” Pink Dandy on Facebook and come back here and leave an additional comment saying that you “like” us.
- 1 entry- Enter one other giveaway on Pink Dandy Chatter and leave an additional comment letting me know which giveaway you entered. Giveaway entered must be current (not expired). (You may receive 1 entry per giveaway you enter)
- 1 entry- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post and come back here to leave a comment, letting me know you’ve done so and which post. (Max of 5 entries)
- 2 entries-Add my link to your blog roll and let me know where I can find it
- 2 entries-Grab one of my buttons and leave the direct link to where I can find it
- 3 entries-Blog about this giveaway with a direct link here. Leave an additional comment with the direct link to your post so that I can view it
GIVEAWAY ENDS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11TH, 2011 AT NOON MST. GOOD LUCK!!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the products mentioned above for free for review purposes. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”