I love lip balm! It serves so many purposes, doesn’t it? It helps keep your lips moisturized, it smells great and it gives them some shine.
Eco Lips has so many lip balms to choose from, it’s insane! These balms range from tinted lip care, specialty lip care and kids balms too. I got to try Vanilla Mint and Coconut. Both of these have become my best friends…they hang out with me all day, until I need to use them. They smell so good! The Vanilla Mint makes my lips tingly (in a good way).
The balm glides on smooth and makes my lips feel so soft. Another bonus about Eco Lips is that they use Organic ingredients. The lip balms are also Cruelty Free, Non GMO and Petroleum Free.
Eco Lips has also started a program called The Cause Balm. This program helps different non profit organizations. You can literally buy a balm and $1 will be donated to your chosen organization (there are 9 different organizations to choose from). How cool is that?
Each of my girls got their own lip balms and fell in love with the names of them. Goodness Grapeness, Tropical Tango Punch and Berry Berry Good Lemonade are the names for the kids lip balms…too cute! Goodness Grapeness smells (and tastes) just like grape bubble gum. Tropical Tango Punch smells like a orange punch …yum! And, Berry Berry Good Lemonade speaks for itself…delicious!
The Eco Lips Story (from their website)-
Having larger than average lips, Steve was continually searching for a better lip balm. When Steve met Andrea in 1995, he immediately fell in love with the lip balm, and moments later he also fell in love with Andrea. They were married in 1997 and Steve, a lifetime entrepreneur, quickly spent Andrea’s life savings on ingredients and packaging for the couple’s first product, Hemp Lip Buzz.
By 2003, Steve and Andrea had built a specialized private label natural body care company focusing on making high quality products for many other successful brands. Their company rapidly became a leading natural body care manufacturer in the Natural Products industry.
Much of the growth of their business was due to their top sales representative and entrepreneur, Jim King. Working out of his California office, he founded and grew a successful and environmentally friendly promotional products company called Access Eco. He enjoyed the process of building other peoples’ brands through promotional products, but something was missing.
Jim had a vision of creating a lip balm brand like no other. He became obsessed with lip balm! Jim looked at every lip care brand currently on the market, buying them, one by one, until he had acquired over 200 different samples. From petroleum-based lip care to natural brands, he packed all of these samples and flew to Iowa to meet with Steve about his dream.
Jim and Steve spent hours mulling over a 10-foot conference table layered with what would soon become their competition in the lip balm industry. The goal was to create a brand image and an organic formula that would take market share from petroleum-based lip balm brands.
Voilà! Eco Lips was born! Jim and Steve swiftly brought the product to market and began raising awareness of the importance of pesticide-free products.
*** WANNA WIN A GOLD TUBE LIP BALM AND ECO CLIP FROM ECO LIPS? ***
- 1 entry- Visit EcoLips and tell me which product you would want to try the most
Come back here and leave a comment letting me know (REQUIRED)
- 1 entry-Become a follower of Pink Dandy Chatter on GFC and leave an additional comment saying that you did.
- 1 entry-Become a follower of Pink Dandy Chatter on Networked Blogs and leave an additional comment saying that you did.
- 1 entry-Follow pinkdandy on Twitter and leave an additional comment saying that you are following.
- 1 entry-Follow ecolips on Twitter and leave an additional comment saying that you are following.
- 2 entries-Subscribe to Pink Dandy Chatter newsletter and confirm subscription. Come back here and tell us that you did, along with the email address you used to subscribe with.
- 1 entry-Tweet the following:
#Win a Gold Tube Lip Balm and Eco Clip by @ecolips from @pinkdandy #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/4jgan8x
Leave an additional comment with your twitter id. You may do this once in each 24 hour period.
- 1 entry-”Like” Pink Dandy on Facebook and come back here and leave an additional comment saying that you “like” us.
- 1 entry-”Like” Eco Lips on Facebook and come back here and leave an additional comment saying that you “like” them.
- 1 entry-Subscribe to rawbeautygirl on YouTube and then leave an additional comment saying that you are a youtube subscriber.
- 2 entries-Add my link to your blog roll and let me know where I can find it
- 2 entries-Grab one of my buttons and leave the direct link to where I can find it
- 3 entries-Blog about this giveaway with a direct link here. Leave an additional comment with the direct link to your post so that I can view it
GIVEAWAY ENDS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 13TH, 2011 AT NOON MST. GOOD LUCK!!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the product mentioned above for free for review purposes. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”